Participatory Workshop – How can we better promote our Agroecology qualifications to employers?
PLEASE NOTE: THIS WORKSHOP OCCURS ON 9 MAY.
This participatory workshop will be facilitated by Agroecologists from the Norwegian University of Life sciences (NMBU).
- Participants: Anyone who works with or wants to find a job involving Agroecology. Students, graduates, or even employers.
- Time and Date: May 9, 2019, 13:00-14:30
- Location: Articum 3, Alnarp
- Goals of the workshop:
- Identify & prioritize our areas of special knowledge & skills
- Prioritize what we think is valuable to employers
- Brainstorm some nice phrases or messages which express this
- Organize ourselves – whoever wants to work more with this should stay in touch