Our panel consists of:
- Maja Lindström – Swedish filmmaker with a focus on making movies about sustainable practices and its colorful and diverse facets (https://paradigmshiftfilm.com/)
- Rim Melake – Trainee at the European Commission’s department for international cooperation and development (DEVCO) with a variety of work experiences in promoting women’s role in agriculture and rural development in Africa.
- Marco Tasin – Farmer, independent researcher and consultant in Italy. As a former researcher and teacher at the SLU in Alnarp, Marco recently left the university life to get back into farming, because : “farmers are the real innovators”.
- Jonas Ringquist – Author of a book about small scale vegetable farming and farmer at the Swedish Farm Bossgården (http://www.bossgarden.se)
#IGrowYourFood – Meet Jonas Ringqvist, an organic farmer from Sweden 🇸🇪
- Magnus Ljung – Principal extension officer at the National competence centre for advisory services at SLU. He does research in communication science but is also a part-time sheep farmer in southwest Sweden.
- Nicolas Carton – Researcher in cropping systems diversification, his work at SLU Alnarp focused on legumes in crop rotations.